Teenager dies and two others injured in horror crash
Emergency services rushed to the scene at around 11.13pm on Saturday, November 11 and three occupants of the car were taken to hospital where the teenager sadly lost his life. South Yorkshire Police say they are appealing for dashcam footage, witnesses and information.
A spokesperson for the force said: "Following a serious collision in Sheffield last weekend (Saturday 11 November), we can confirm that a passenger of the car, a 17 year-old boy has since sadly died.
We are now appealing for witnesses and those with dashcam footage or information to come forward and assist officers with their investigation. At 11.13pm we received reports of a road traffic collision involving a black Fiat Grande Punto on Myers Grove Lane in Stannington.
"Emergency services attended and three occupants of the vehicle were taken to hospital. Despite the best efforts of medical staff, a passenger of the car, a 17-year-old boy, has since died."
Anyone who has any information or dashcam footage of the collision of the vehicle before it happened should call 101 quoting the incident number 1083 of November 11. You can also submit information via the online portal here.
- ^ Sheffield. (www.examinerlive.co.uk)
- ^ involved in a collision (www.examinerlive.co.uk)
- ^ South Yorkshire Police (www.examinerlive.co.uk)
- ^ Two boys, aged 14 and 16, admit murdering Huddersfield teenager Harley Brown (www.examinerlive.co.uk)
- ^ here. (www.southyorks.police.uk)
- ^ here (www.examinerlive.co.uk)
- ^ Read our privacy notice here (www.reachplc.com)