Dispersal order in place to tackle nuisance vehicles in Tunbridge …
The police have issued a six-hour dispersal order at a car park in Tunbridge Wells due to ongoing concerns about nuisance vehicles. The order will be in place at the Fountain Retail Park between 6pm and midnight today (November 11).
It will give officers the authority to direct anyone present to leave the area, during this period. Those who return after being asked to leave risk being arrested, the police said.
The order extends to areas which include Longfield Road, Kingstanding Way, North Farm Lane, Home Farm Lane, Dowding Way, Liptraps Lane, and Knights Way.
If you have seen or heard anything you think we should know about, or in relation to this, please contact the KentLive newsdesk by email at [email protected] . Alternatively, you can get in touch with us via our Facebook page or on Twitter @kentlivenews .
- ^ Tunbridge Wells Borough Council set to drop controversial 2,800 homes for Tudeley from draft Local Plan (www.kentlive.news)
- ^ Spectacular Christmas in Tunbridge Wells launches with free event including Santa, carols and festive food (www.kentlive.news)
- ^ Facebook page (www.facebook.com)
- ^ Twitter @kentlivenews (twitter.com)
- ^ HERE. (data.reachplc.com)