Biker rushed to hospital with serious injuries after Longbridge crash
A motorcyclist was rushed to hospital with serious injuries after a crash in Longbridge last night, May 22. The biker was involved in a collision with a car on Bristol Road South at around 10pm.
Ambulance crews treated the biker at the scene before taking him to University Hospital Birmingham. It's unclear if the car driver suffered any injuries.
A West Midlands Ambulance Service spokesperson told BirminghamLive: "We were called just after 10pm to reports of an RTC on Bristol Road South in Longbridge.
"An ambulance and BASICS doctor were sent to the scene where, on arrival, crews discovered a motorbike and a car had been involved in a collision. The motorcyclist, a man, was treated by ambulance staff for serious injuries before being taken to University Hospital Birmingham for further treatment."
- ^ Longbridge (www.birminghammail.co.uk)
- ^ West Midlands Ambulance Service (www.birminghammail.co.uk)
- ^ BirminghamLive (www.birminghammail.co.uk)
- ^ Longbridge. (www.birminghammail.co.uk)
- ^ £100k-per-week Birmingham drugs gang smashed in police dawn raids (www.birminghammail.co.uk)