Talks take place on how to connect HS2 to Scotland
11 Jan, 2023 By Rob Hakimian Scottish first minister Nicola Sturgeon and Greater Manchester mayor Andy Burnham have had private meetings about the best way to spur the Department for Transport (DfT) into replacing HS2’s axed GBP3bn Golborne link to take high-speed trains to Scotland.
You have read 1 of 1 free-access articles allowed for 30 – days. For further access please register or log in.
ICE members can login for free using their ICE email address and password to gain access
Subscribe for unlimited access
- Read in-depth analysis of the news that matters
- Exclusive interviews and commentary from leading industry players
- Special reports on key events
- Access to NCE’s ‘The Future of…’ and ‘Innovative Thinking’
Register for guest access
- Two-week unrestricted access to www.newcivilengineer.com
- Full access to NCE Digital Issue archive
- Exclusive daily and weekly newsletters
Already have an account, click here to sign in