Global Transportation Management System Market Is Expected To Accumulate A Market Value Of US$ 6.9 Bn In 2022
ICT companies are widely adopting technologies such as cloud computing and artificial intelligence to ensure smooth operations while teams continue to work from home. Focusing on rapid automation, the use of real-time operation within various end-use sectors, such as automotive, food and beverage, among others, will provide a stimulus for growth. The report offers useful and valuable insights into the market for transportation reporting and analytics solutions. Fact.MR latest report provides details on current market scenario in various regions along with historical data and market forecast. The report also includes insights on sales and demand for the Transportation Reporting and Analytics Solutions market across various industries and regions. To stay ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6471
Fact.MR predicts the global sales of transportation management systems to surpass US£ 19.1 Bn by registering a staggering double-digit CAGR of 10.7% in the forecast period 2022-2032. With their growing stature, SMEs have started to embrace technology to streamline their business processes in order to stand competitive amid their large-scale counterparts. Fact.MR observes that transportation management systems have been one of the solutions that have has gained the attention of SMEs in the recent past.
Historically, from 2017 to 2021, the global sales of transportation management systems exceeded US£ 6.9 Bn by the end of the aforementioned period. The onset of COVID-19 pandemic affected the supply and demand chain across various industries. As most of the manufacturing units were shut, the demand for transportation management systems dipped in the initial quarter of the pandemic.
As the world gets back to normalcy, the demand for transportation management systems is expected to retrieve. The notion that large enterprises form the backbone of most economies does not hold true in the present world. Apart from creating new employments, the role of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in direct value-added exports and total value-added exports has also been expanding across several countries.
Need more information on reporting methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=6471
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By component, transportation management solutions expected to gain more than 65% market share for transportation management system market.
- By transportation mode, airway-based-transportation management system expected to register a CAGR of 11% for transportation management system market.
- Transportation management system industry expected to create a US£ 4 Bn market value throughout North America.
- Transportation management system industry expected to register a CAGR of 12% throughout South Asia.
- U.S, Canada, China and India are the top four countries driving demand for transportation management system.
“Demand for subscription-based transportation management systems is surging as clients need a solution-cum-service bundle. It also makes easier determination of the total cost of ownership of the system during its lifecycle.” says a Fact.MR analyst.
According to the market research analysis, order wins have been the prominent development in the transportation management system market in recent years.
- In July 2021, GEFCO, an integrated logistics expert and provider of automotive logistics, selected the cloud-based transportation management system of Blue Yonder. It is oriented to bring about digital transformation to tackle complex logistics challenges.
- In June 2021, Hy-Vee Inc., a retail store chain, deployed Manahattan Associate’s transportation management system.
Full access to this exclusive report is available at – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6471
Key Segments Covered
- By Component
- Transportation Management Solutions
- Planning and Execution Solutions
- Order Management Solutions
- Audit, Payment and Claims Solutions
- Reporting and Analytics Solutions
- Routing and Tracking Solutions
- Transportation Management Services
- Consulting Services
- Integration and Implementation Services
- Support and Maintenance Services
- Transportation Management Solutions
- By Transportation Mode
- Roadways-based Transportation Management Systems
- Railways-based Transportation Management Systems
- Airways-based Transportation Management Systems
- Maritime-based Transportation Management Systems
- By Deployment
- On-premise Deployment of Transportation Management Systems
- Cloud Deployment of Transportation Management Systems
- By Vertical
- Transportation Management Systems for Manufacturing
- Transportation Management Systems for Retail
- Transportation Management Systems for Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
- Transportation Management Systems for Transportation and Logistics
- Transportation Management Systems for Energy and Utilities
- Transportation Management Systems for Government
- Transportation management systems for Other Verticals
Key Question Answered in Transportation Analytics and Reporting Solutions Market Report Survey:
- Sales and demand for transportation reporting and analytics solutions Transportation
- Reporting and analytics solutions market growth
- Transportation reporting and analytics solutions market analysis
- Transportation reporting and analytics solutions market outlook
- Key drivers affecting the transportation analytics and reporting solutions market
- What are the key factors affected by the transportation analytics and reporting solutions market?
- Constraints Shaping Market Growth
- Transportation Analytics and Reporting Solutions Market Survey
- More Valuable Insights on Transportation Analytics and Reporting Solutions Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the Transportation Reporting and Analysis Solutions market, Transportation Reporting and Analysis Solutions sales and demand, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections based on several criteria. Explore Fact.MR’s comprehensive coverage of the technology domain: Portable Audio Amplifiers Market : Forecast, Trend Analysis and Competitor Watch – Global Review from 2021 to 2031
Air Conditioner Remote Control Market : Forecast, Trend Analysis and Competitor Watch – Global Review 2021 to 2031 Remote Controls Learning Market : Forecast, Trend Analysis and Competitor Watch – Global Review 2021 to 2031 About us:
Consulting and market research agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find information, we believe our USP is the trust clients have in our expertise. Covering a wide range, from automotive and industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is broad, but we make sure that even the most specific categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals and we will be a capable research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583
Email: [email protected]
Unit Number: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Parcel Number: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- MOOER PE100 Guitar Effects
REGULAR PRICE: £64.00 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. Modelling: 7 Amps, 10 Overdrive/Distortion, 2 Auto Wah, 11 […]
- Ibanez GRX70QA-TBB GIO Series – Electric Guitar – Transparent Blue Burst...
REGULAR PRICE: £199.00 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. The GIO RG Range. GRX70QA is a 6 String Electric Guitar from […]