Woodside carves out a profit
Profits at Northern Ireland-based Woodside Logistics Group increased by over 27% last year, despite operating in a challenging environment. The group, which includes Woodside Haulage, Woodside Distribution, Woodside Motorfreight, Woodside Warehousing and Woodside Global, is based in Ballynure, Co Antrim. For the year ending 31 March 2021, it reported revenues of GBP68.4m, down 2.1% from the previous year’s GBP69.9m.
However the group’s pre-tax profit increased by 27.6% to GBP5.5m.
- ^ Woodside carves out a profit (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Lifetime 60309 Double Bin Rotating Composter, Brown
REGULAR PRICE: £111.99 About this item Two 50-gallon barrels allow for continuous composting Aerated internal Bar mixes compost and allows needed […]
- Bosch 1600A011T8 Battery Pack PBA, 18 V, 4.0 Ah, W-C (18 Volt System, 4.0 Ah in...
SALE PRICE: £62.63YOU SAVE: £16.36 About this item Compatibility: The battery can be used for almost all Bosch home and garden 18 V tools with the […]