Wincanton staff at B&Q hub join GXO HGV drivers in strike action over “poverty pay”
Wincanton has repeated its insistence that the pay offer to staff at B&Q’s distribution warehouse in Worksop was fair and competitive, after workers said they were escalating previous industrial action to all-out strikes.
The home improvement retailer was facing disruption on multiple fronts following an announcement by the Unite union that GXO HGV drivers working for B&Q in Cambuslang, Scotland and Doncaster were also considering strike action, in response to what it described as a below inflation pay offer.
- ^ Wincanton staff at B&Q hub join GXO HGV drivers in strike action over “poverty pay” (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Lifetime 60309 Double Bin Rotating Composter, Brown
REGULAR PRICE: £111.99 About this item Two 50-gallon barrels allow for continuous composting Aerated internal Bar mixes compost and allows needed […]
- Bosch 1600A011T8 Battery Pack PBA, 18 V, 4.0 Ah, W-C (18 Volt System, 4.0 Ah in...
SALE PRICE: £62.63YOU SAVE: £16.36 About this item Compatibility: The battery can be used for almost all Bosch home and garden 18 V tools with the […]