Volta Trucks partners with Clipper Logistics on scheme to cut emissions in central London
Volta Trucks has teamed up with Clipper Logistics and London property owner The Crown Estate to bring zero-carbon deliveries to Regent Street retailers. The fully-electric Volta Zero is a major part of The Crown Estate’s delivery consolidation scheme for its West End customers, as part of its commitment to reducing emissions. Launching as a trial in the summer, the Volta truck will provide distribution work between a consolidation centre situated outside the congestion charge zone and shop stores.
- ^ Volta Trucks partners with Clipper Logistics on scheme to cut emissions in central London (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Lifetime 60309 Double Bin Rotating Composter, Brown
REGULAR PRICE: £111.99 About this item Two 50-gallon barrels allow for continuous composting Aerated internal Bar mixes compost and allows needed […]
- Bosch 1600A011T8 Battery Pack PBA, 18 V, 4.0 Ah, W-C (18 Volt System, 4.0 Ah in...
SALE PRICE: £62.63YOU SAVE: £16.36 About this item Compatibility: The battery can be used for almost all Bosch home and garden 18 V tools with the […]