‘Unbelievable’ response from public as HGV drving bootcamps get off to a flying start
The HGV driver training ‘bootcamps’ launched last year with GBP34m of government funding have got off to flying start, according to Mark Currie, CEO of the National Logistics Academy (NLA) and Manchester training firm Mantra Learning.
The target for the 200 16-week bootcamps is to bring around 11,000 HGV drivers into the industry, both by attracting existing licence holders back into driving and funding training and testing for new entrants.
- ^ ‘Unbelievable’ response from public as HGV drving bootcamps get off to a flying start (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Lifetime 60309 Double Bin Rotating Composter, Brown
REGULAR PRICE: £111.99 About this item Two 50-gallon barrels allow for continuous composting Aerated internal Bar mixes compost and allows needed […]
- Bosch 1600A011T8 Battery Pack PBA, 18 V, 4.0 Ah, W-C (18 Volt System, 4.0 Ah in...
SALE PRICE: £62.63YOU SAVE: £16.36 About this item Compatibility: The battery can be used for almost all Bosch home and garden 18 V tools with the […]