Two Midlands builders’ merchants see operating HGV licences revoked
Two builders’ merchant companies have been disqualified from holding HGV licences by the West Midlands Traffic Commissioner and their licences revoked.
M K Builders’ Merchants, which held a restricted operator’s licence for two trucks, came before traffic commissioner Nick Denton after concerns were raised about its maintenance record following an investigation by DVSA in 2019, which found that the company had a very poor maintenance record and almost no understanding of the rules.
- ^ Two Midlands builders’ merchants see operating HGV licences revoked (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- GardenCo 2 Seat Bistro Set – Outdoor Garden Furniture with Low Drinks Table,...
REGULAR PRICE: £129.00 About this item BISTRO SET: The garden bistro set includes Cushions and is sure to be a great addition to your outdoor space. […]
- SONGMICS Garden Furniture Set Dining Table and Chairs, Set of 9 PE Rattan...
REGULAR PRICE: £389.99 About this item Smart Space-Saver! Whether it’s tea time for 2 or dinner for 8 people, this patio dining set has your back […]