Training firm offers virtual reality simulations to help HGV drivers pass tests more quickly
HGV driver candidates are now being offered virtual reality (VR) technology to help them pass their test and get behind the wheel quicker.
Training firm Easy As HGV said it was improving driver training with the use of “fully immersive VR simulations” in order for prospective drivers to learn and practice skills such as walkaround pre-drive safety checks, coupling and uncoupling and carrying out reversing manoeuvres.
- ^ Training firm offers virtual reality simulations to help HGV drivers pass tests more quickly (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Lifetime 60309 Double Bin Rotating Composter, Brown
REGULAR PRICE: £111.99 About this item Two 50-gallon barrels allow for continuous composting Aerated internal Bar mixes compost and allows needed […]
- Bosch 1600A011T8 Battery Pack PBA, 18 V, 4.0 Ah, W-C (18 Volt System, 4.0 Ah in...
SALE PRICE: £62.63YOU SAVE: £16.36 About this item Compatibility: The battery can be used for almost all Bosch home and garden 18 V tools with the […]