Traffic commissioners offer guidance on new customs rules
The traffic commissioners have made operators aware of the help and advice available about new customs rules that came into effect at the beginning of January. Anyone moving goods between Great Britain and the European Union (EU) through a goods vehicle movement service (GVMS) border location must now be registered to use the service. Current arrangements will continue to apply to goods moving from the island of Ireland to GB, while discussions on the Northern Ireland Protocol are continuing.
- ^ Traffic commissioners offer guidance on new customs rules (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- GardenCo 2 Seat Bistro Set – Outdoor Garden Furniture with Low Drinks Table,...
REGULAR PRICE: £129.00 About this item BISTRO SET: The garden bistro set includes Cushions and is sure to be a great addition to your outdoor space. […]
- SONGMICS Garden Furniture Set Dining Table and Chairs, Set of 9 PE Rattan...
REGULAR PRICE: £389.99 About this item Smart Space-Saver! Whether it’s tea time for 2 or dinner for 8 people, this patio dining set has your back […]