RHA welcomes pause to smart motorway rollout
The RHA has welcomed an announcement from the DfT that the rollout of new all-lane smart motorways is to be suspended. New schemes will be paused until there is a full five years of safety data on current projects. The news came alongside a GBP900m government pledge for additional safety measures for existing all-lane running motorways (ALR).
- ^ RHA welcomes pause to smart motorway rollout (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Wilson Ultra Elite Power Squash Racke
REGULAR PRICE: £34.99 About this item Wilson Ultra Elite Power Squash Racket String Pattern – 14×19 Designed to offer fantastic power, with […]
- Mercedes-AMG Petronas Lewis Hamilton 2022 Team Cap, Black
REGULAR PRICE: £33.50 Embroidered Mercedes Star on crown HD GT logo print badge on side panel Embroidered Hamilton logo and Mercedes AMG Petronas […]
- Wilson Federer Junior Tennis Racket & 3 Tennis Balls (19″- 25″ for Ages 2...
REGULAR PRICE: £32.99 About this item Rackets include 3 tennis balls The Roger Federer junior racket that offers a nice blend of power and control […]
- ClokoWe WiFi Projector with Projection Screen 1080P Full HD, 9000 Lumens Video...
REGULAR PRICE: £129.99 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. Ultimate Visual Experience:Excellent performance of the mini […]
- SHEENGO 603XL Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement for Epson 603 XL for...
REGULAR PRICE: £20.27 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. SHEENGO 603XL Multipack Compatible Ink Cartridges Replacement […]