REE trials electric P7 platform for delivery fleets
Automotive developer REE has begun trials of its all-electric P7 modular platform for delivery fleets.
Supporting up to four tonnes (8,800lbs) max payload, REE said the P7 platform has capacity for 35% more packages than comparable CVs.
It added that electric and autonomous vehicles built on top of the platform will be able to achieve driving ranges of up to 370 miles with speeds of up to 80 mph and supporting gross vehicle weight ratings of up to 7.5-tonnes (16,500lbs). […]
- ^ REE trials electric P7 platform for delivery fleets (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- GardenCo 2 Seat Bistro Set – Outdoor Garden Furniture with Low Drinks Table,...
REGULAR PRICE: £129.00 About this item BISTRO SET: The garden bistro set includes Cushions and is sure to be a great addition to your outdoor space. […]
- SONGMICS Garden Furniture Set Dining Table and Chairs, Set of 9 PE Rattan...
REGULAR PRICE: £389.99 About this item Smart Space-Saver! Whether it’s tea time for 2 or dinner for 8 people, this patio dining set has your back […]