New 21-acre Peterborough logistics park to be completed by end of year
Half a million square feet of logistics space across three units is being developed this year on an industrial estate in Peterborough, in what has been described as one of the UK’s fastest growing regions.
The 21-acre site at the Peterborough South logistics park is expected to be completed by the end of 2022 and will be delivered to net-zero carbon in construction and target an ‘excellent’ BREEAM rating.
- ^ New 21-acre Peterborough logistics park to be completed by end of year (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Lifetime 60309 Double Bin Rotating Composter, Brown
REGULAR PRICE: £111.99 About this item Two 50-gallon barrels allow for continuous composting Aerated internal Bar mixes compost and allows needed […]
- Bosch 1600A011T8 Battery Pack PBA, 18 V, 4.0 Ah, W-C (18 Volt System, 4.0 Ah in...
SALE PRICE: £62.63YOU SAVE: £16.36 About this item Compatibility: The battery can be used for almost all Bosch home and garden 18 V tools with the […]