KNP Logistics takes delivery of a further 22 MAN TGXs
KNP Logistics has added 22 MAN TGXs to its fleet, joining 148 of the marque already undertaking work for the haulage and distribution company. Paul Abbott, KNP Group director said the international truck of the year came spec’d with DVS cameras, ADR kits, Anderson leads and fridges. He said: “With safety at the forefront of group decisions, MAN’s optiView digital exterior mirrors and cameras, blind spot sensors and turn assist sensors were key to the decision process.
- ^ KNP Logistics takes delivery of a further 22 MAN TGXs (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Lifetime 60309 Double Bin Rotating Composter, Brown
REGULAR PRICE: £111.99 About this item Two 50-gallon barrels allow for continuous composting Aerated internal Bar mixes compost and allows needed […]
- Bosch 1600A011T8 Battery Pack PBA, 18 V, 4.0 Ah, W-C (18 Volt System, 4.0 Ah in...
SALE PRICE: £62.63YOU SAVE: £16.36 About this item Compatibility: The battery can be used for almost all Bosch home and garden 18 V tools with the […]