James Hall & Co orders Carrier Transicold units to reduce carbon footprint
James Hall & Co has opted for Carrier Transicold’s Syberia multi-temperature engineless units, in a move designed to improve the sustainability of its vehicles working with SPAR. The Preston-based firm said the units are each mounted to 18-tonne Volvo Fes featuring Gray & Adams refrigerated bodies. The new vehicles will help deliver fresh produce to the food retail chain’s outlets across the north of England.
- ^ James Hall & Co orders Carrier Transicold units to reduce carbon footprint (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Lifetime 60309 Double Bin Rotating Composter, Brown
REGULAR PRICE: £111.99 About this item Two 50-gallon barrels allow for continuous composting Aerated internal Bar mixes compost and allows needed […]
- Bosch 1600A011T8 Battery Pack PBA, 18 V, 4.0 Ah, W-C (18 Volt System, 4.0 Ah in...
SALE PRICE: £62.63YOU SAVE: £16.36 About this item Compatibility: The battery can be used for almost all Bosch home and garden 18 V tools with the […]