Are drones the future of home delivery?
A government report last November found the use of drones in logistics could result in GBP2.8bn of savings and boost productivity.
Research by the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) said there will be an estimated 11,000 drones in transport and logistics by 2030, which will represent around 14% of the total number in the UK by the end of this decade.
- ^ Are drones the future of home delivery? (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- GardenCo 2 Seat Bistro Set – Outdoor Garden Furniture with Low Drinks Table,...
REGULAR PRICE: £129.00 About this item BISTRO SET: The garden bistro set includes Cushions and is sure to be a great addition to your outdoor space. […]
- SONGMICS Garden Furniture Set Dining Table and Chairs, Set of 9 PE Rattan...
REGULAR PRICE: £389.99 About this item Smart Space-Saver! Whether it’s tea time for 2 or dinner for 8 people, this patio dining set has your back […]