Fagan & Whalley profits soar despite market challenges
Lancashire-based logistics firm Fagan & Whalley has shrugged off the impact of Brexit, Covid-19 and rising fuel costs to report a surge in pre-tax profit.
Reporting annual results to 30 April 2021, it said that although turnover grew by just 2.5% in comparison to the previous year, pre-tax profit was GBP1,465,293 (2020: GBP484,862) – an increase of 202.2%.
- ^ Fagan & Whalley profits soar despite market challenges (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Hozelock Ltd Hozelock 35m Tuffhoze Garden Hose, Grey, 35 m
RRP PRICE: £84.99SALE PRICE: £64.33YOU SAVE: £20.66 Up to 50% lighter compared to traditional hoses Kink free & easy to manoeuvre Super tough […]
- Vtech 193803 Kidizoom Smart Watch DX2 Toy, Blue
RRP PRICE: £52.50SALE PRICE: £37.99YOU SAVE: £14.51 About this item YOUR KID’S FIRST SMART WATCH: This new generation kids watch is a great […]