Owner of M6toll makes £42m loss as Covid shrinks traffic volumes
The M6 toll road owner plunged deeper into the red last year, with its most recent accounts revealing a GBP42m pre-tax loss. Midland Expressway’s (MEL) turnover dropped by GBP38m to GBP51.3m in the year ending 31 December 2020 as traffic on the 27-mile toll road plummeted by 45% due to pandemic-related lockdowns and restrictions. MEL said Covid-19 has had a “profound impact” on the company but that despite this, traffic volumes responded positively to the easing of restrictions.
- ^ Owner of M6toll makes GBP42m loss as Covid shrinks traffic volumes (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Sony WH-CH710N Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones with 35 hours Battery Life,...
SALE PRICE: £98.36 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. AI Noise Cancelling with Dual Noise Sensor technology lets you […]
- HISENSE 55A7GQTUK QLED Series 55-inch 4K UHD Dolby Vision HDR Smart TV 60Hz...
RRP PRICE: £749.00SALE PRICE: £498.00YOU SAVE: £251.00 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. QLED – Get closer to […]
- Sony WF-1000XM3 Truly Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones, Up to 32H Battery...
SALE PRICE: £179.00YOU SAVE: £15.01 This fits your . by entering your model number. Industry-leading noise cancellation* to block out unnecessary […]
- Binoculars for Adults Bird Watching usogood 12×50 High Power Binoculars for...
SALE PRICE: £39.99 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. 【Bird Watching Binoculars for Adults】12x magnification and […]