Haulier J&J Ashcroft enters administration
Lancashire haulage and stone merchants company J&J Ashcroft has gone into administration.
David Acland and Lila Thomas of FRP Advisory have been appointed as joint administrators to the family firm, which was founded in 1935.
On its website, J&J Ashcroft, which is based at the Lancashire Enterprise Business Park in Leyland, said it runs a fleet of 17 vehicles, which it claims is “one of the largest and modern tipper fleets in the North West.” The company, which specialises in […]
- ^ Haulier J&J Ashcroft enters administration (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- GardenCo 2 Seat Bistro Set – Outdoor Garden Furniture with Low Drinks Table,...
REGULAR PRICE: £129.00 About this item BISTRO SET: The garden bistro set includes Cushions and is sure to be a great addition to your outdoor space. […]
- SONGMICS Garden Furniture Set Dining Table and Chairs, Set of 9 PE Rattan...
REGULAR PRICE: £389.99 About this item Smart Space-Saver! Whether it’s tea time for 2 or dinner for 8 people, this patio dining set has your back […]