Wincanton buys e-commerce specialist Cygnia Logistics and recruits Carl Moore from Clipper
Wincanton has agreed to buy e-commerce and fulfilment specialist Cygnia Logistics Limited, from Crescent Capital. The logistics giant has also appointed Carl Moore (pictured), former Clipper Logistics chief commercial officer, as MD of Wincanton’s digital and e-fulfilment division. Cygnia, which boasts a range of blue chip clients including BrewDog, Moonpig, Molton Brown and Whittard of Chelsea, provides high-volume order fulfilment, returns and carrier management services and employs around 700 employees across four sites across the UK.
- ^ Wincanton buys e-commerce specialist Cygnia Logistics and recruits Carl Moore from Clipper (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- LEGO 60261 City 4+ Central Airport Playset with Toy Plane, Fuel Truck & Pilot...
RRP PRICE: £44.99SALE PRICE: £35.99YOU SAVE: £9.00 Awesome little kid’s playset with a charter plane, terminal building, fuel tanker, baggage […]
- UWANTME Toy Guns for Nerf Gun Games 2 Pack with 60 Pcs Refill Foam Darts Bullet...
SALE PRICE: £16.99YOU SAVE: £3.00 UWANTME Upgraded Toy Guns: UWANTME always strive to develop more interesting shooting toys as the leading brand […]
- LEGO 42103 Technic Dragster Racing Car Toy to Hot Rod 2-in-1 Set wit...
SALE PRICE: £12.00YOU SAVE: £5.59 2-in-1 Dragster car that rebuilds into a cool Hot Rod with bold colours and flames shooting from the exhaust, […]
- Galt Toys 1105470 Horrible Science, Frightful First Experiments
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £15.97YOU SAVE: £2.02 A Horrible Science kit for young scientists to encourage early STEM learning Discover how to […]