Salford Van Hire invests £16m in new DAF vehicles
Salford Van Hire has invested GBP16m in more than 200 new DAF commercial vehicles across its spot hire and contract hire fleets. The new DAF purchases include both rigid vehicles and tractor units. The rigids are a mix of 7.5 tonne, 12 tonne and 18 tonne boxes and curtain-siders with tuck-away tail lifts, all bodied by Paccar Bodies at Leyland in Lancashire.
The tractor units consist of the DAF FTGF Space and Super Space tractors, built at Leyland.
- ^ Salford Van Hire invests GBP16m in new DAF vehicles (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Star Wars The Child Talking Plush Toy with Character Sounds and Accessories,...
SALE PRICE: £24.97 The child: Fans call him Baby Yoda, but this character is known as the child and fans ages three and up can add their very own […]
- LEGO 75948 Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle Clock Tower Toy, Compatible with Great...
RRP PRICE: £84.99SALE PRICE: £67.99YOU SAVE: £17.00 Build the three-level LEGO Hogwarts castle clock tower with iconic locations and eight […]
- Buyger 35 Pcs Kids Doctors Set Case for Kids Educational Toys for 3 Year Old...
SALE PRICE: £19.99YOU SAVE: £3.00 【Kids Doctors Case’s Size】: 21*13.5*14.5cm. A great gift for your kid/ boy/ girl/ princess/ granddaughter/ […]
- REFUN Toy Rocket Launcher for Kids with 6 Colorful Foam Rockets and Toy Air...
SALE PRICE: £20.99 【Upgraded Foam Rocket, Safe and Durable】This kid-friendly rocket launcher is made of high-quality EVA foam and plastic, EVA […]