Pallet-Track sees profits leap by more than half in 2020
Despite volumes being hit by the first Covid-19 pandemic lockdown last year, the boom in e-commerce has seenPallet-Track rally to deliver a 57% leap in pre-tax profit.
Reporting its annual results to 31 January 2021, the pallet network, which has over 70 shareholder members, revealed that hub revenue jumped by 9.5% to GBP18.5m (2020: GBP16.9m) in the period, with network delivery revenue rising 4.8% to GBP92.9m (2020: GBP88.6m).
- ^ Pallet-Track sees profits leap by more than half in 2020 (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Nuheby Bath Toys Bath Track Game Shower Toys Bath Watermill Toy Bath Time...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £16.99YOU SAVE: £1.01 【Bath Games for Kids】Kids can create a fun diy toy for themselves, which helps develop both […]
- Sinoeem Toy Rocket Launcher for Kids, Incl 2 Launchers & 8 Foam Rockets, Shoots...
SALE PRICE: £14.98YOU SAVE: £5.01 Dueling Jump Rockets：2 Independent Rockets. Launcher lets more kids play with launch rockets at the same time, […]