Michael Conroy leaves EV Cargo two months after promotion to UK CEO
EV Cargo UK chief executive Michael Conroy (pictured) is to leave the business just two months after being promoted to the newly formed role from his former position as Palletforce chief executive, which he held for 13 years.
The group said that, in the interim, EV Cargo chief executive Heath Zarin will oversee Conroy’s role.
- ^ Michael Conroy leaves EV Cargo two months after promotion to UK CEO (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Star Wars The Child Talking Plush Toy with Character Sounds and Accessories,...
SALE PRICE: £24.97 The child: Fans call him Baby Yoda, but this character is known as the child and fans ages three and up can add their very own […]
- LEGO 75948 Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle Clock Tower Toy, Compatible with Great...
RRP PRICE: £84.99SALE PRICE: £67.99YOU SAVE: £17.00 Build the three-level LEGO Hogwarts castle clock tower with iconic locations and eight […]
- Buyger 35 Pcs Kids Doctors Set Case for Kids Educational Toys for 3 Year Old...
SALE PRICE: £19.99YOU SAVE: £3.00 【Kids Doctors Case’s Size】: 21*13.5*14.5cm. A great gift for your kid/ boy/ girl/ princess/ granddaughter/ […]
- REFUN Toy Rocket Launcher for Kids with 6 Colorful Foam Rockets and Toy Air...
SALE PRICE: £20.99 【Upgraded Foam Rocket, Safe and Durable】This kid-friendly rocket launcher is made of high-quality EVA foam and plastic, EVA […]