Local resident prevented high speed rail crash after Tesco truck hit bridge
A high-speed train derailment was avoided last week after a Tesco HGV struck a bridge in Plymouth, thanks to a “quick-acting” member of the public calling the emergency services.
In a House of Lords debate following the incident, Baroness Watkins said the outcome could have been much more serious when the supermarket lorry struck a railway bridge connecting Cornwall with the rest of the country on 30 August.
- ^ Local resident prevented high speed rail crash after Tesco truck hit bridge (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Soft Watering Bath Toys for Kids,[DEMEDO] Bathtub & Swimming Pool Toys Gift...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £12.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 [Intimate Design] The bathtub toy is made of safe & durable BPA free rubber, which is not […]
- TOWO Wooden Train Set with Town Map-Shinington Railway Track Construction...
RRP PRICE: £45.49SALE PRICE: £34.99YOU SAVE: £10.50 About this item High quality beech wood train trucks and accessories with a beautiful scenery […]