Lafarge complicit in crimes against humanity, court rules
One of France’s top courts has overturned a decision to dismiss charges against cement firm Lafarge for complicity in crimes against humanity in Syria.
It is accused of paying millions of Euros to armed groups, including ISIS, during the country’s civil war in order to keep a cement plant in operation between 2011 and 2014.
- ^ Lafarge complicit in crimes against humanity, court rules (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Star Wars The Child Talking Plush Toy with Character Sounds and Accessories,...
SALE PRICE: £24.97 The child: Fans call him Baby Yoda, but this character is known as the child and fans ages three and up can add their very own […]
- LEGO 75948 Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle Clock Tower Toy, Compatible with Great...
RRP PRICE: £84.99SALE PRICE: £67.99YOU SAVE: £17.00 Build the three-level LEGO Hogwarts castle clock tower with iconic locations and eight […]