HGV fleets parked up over phasing out diesel, BVRLA report warns
Dangerous gaps have appeared in the fleet market’s road to zero, with some sectors accelerating towards the petrol and diesel phase-out and others stuck at a red signal, the BVRLA is warning.
The latest BVRLA Road to Zero Report Card, compiled by sustainability consultants Ricardo, assesses the decarbonisation trajectories of the UK’s car, van and truck fleets, measuring their progress against the criteria of battery electric vehicle supply, demand and infrastructure.
- ^ HGV fleets parked up over phasing out diesel, BVRLA report warns (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Star Wars The Child Talking Plush Toy with Character Sounds and Accessories,...
SALE PRICE: £24.97 The child: Fans call him Baby Yoda, but this character is known as the child and fans ages three and up can add their very own […]
- LEGO 75948 Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle Clock Tower Toy, Compatible with Great...
RRP PRICE: £84.99SALE PRICE: £67.99YOU SAVE: £17.00 Build the three-level LEGO Hogwarts castle clock tower with iconic locations and eight […]
- Buyger 35 Pcs Kids Doctors Set Case for Kids Educational Toys for 3 Year Old...
SALE PRICE: £19.99YOU SAVE: £3.00 【Kids Doctors Case’s Size】: 21*13.5*14.5cm. A great gift for your kid/ boy/ girl/ princess/ granddaughter/ […]
- REFUN Toy Rocket Launcher for Kids with 6 Colorful Foam Rockets and Toy Air...
SALE PRICE: £20.99 【Upgraded Foam Rocket, Safe and Durable】This kid-friendly rocket launcher is made of high-quality EVA foam and plastic, EVA […]