Government to create 50,000 extra lorry driver tests per year
Streamlining the testing process for lorry drivers will help make up to 50,000 more tests available, according to the government.
Confirming its proposal to allow drivers to take one test to drive both an articulated and rigid lorry, the department for transport (DfT) said this alone would make around 20,000 more HGV driving tests available every year and help drivers enter the industry more quickly.
- ^ Government to create 50,000 extra lorry driver tests per year (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- LEGO 71746 NINJAGO Jungle Dragon Building Set, with Ninja Lloyd and Z...
SALE PRICE: £34.97 About this item […]
- LEGO 76170 Marvel Avengers Iron Man vs. Thanos Toy with Jet and 2 S...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £15.67YOU SAVE: £2.32 About this item […]
- Dreamon Take Apart Dinosaur Toys for Kids with Storage Box Electric Drill, DIY...
RRP PRICE: £26.99SALE PRICE: £19.99YOU SAVE: £7.00 [With Storage Box] This dinosaurs toy set includes Tyrannosaurus Rex, Centrosaurus, Triceratops […]
- ZaxiDeel 12 Pack Sensory Stress Ball – Alleviate Tension, Anxiety and Improve...
RRP PRICE: £19.95SALE PRICE: £18.45YOU SAVE: £1.50 COLORFUL SQUEEZE BALLS – 12 pcs different colors novelty pressures ball of advance and […]