Goldstar Transport urges operators to lobby government over “no-go” rest stops
Attracting new HGV drivers to the industry means fixing the country’s ailing parking provisions according to Goldstar Transport, which has now launched a new campaign.
It said every driver had a story to tell about the poor quality of rest stops, the lack of security and insufficient facilities and despite the fact the government acknowledged in 2010 there was a significant shortfall, little had been done to rectify the situation.
- ^ Goldstar Transport urges operators to lobby government over “no-go” rest stops (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Star Wars The Child Talking Plush Toy with Character Sounds and Accessories,...
SALE PRICE: £24.97 The child: Fans call him Baby Yoda, but this character is known as the child and fans ages three and up can add their very own […]
- LEGO 75948 Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle Clock Tower Toy, Compatible with Great...
RRP PRICE: £84.99SALE PRICE: £67.99YOU SAVE: £17.00 Build the three-level LEGO Hogwarts castle clock tower with iconic locations and eight […]