Freight in the City webinar explores importance of telematics to boost safety of urban fleets
Freight in the City, in partnership with AddSecure, recently hosted its latest free-to-watch webinar on the topic of Safer City Driving.
Joshua Webb, AddSecure enterprise sales manager (pictured, right), highlighted how HGV drivers face far more hazards on urban streets. “Up to 1,800 road deaths happen every year in the UK, and 63% of those casualties happen in urban areas,” he noted.
- ^ Freight in the City webinar explores importance of telematics to boost safety of urban fleets (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- LEGO 71746 NINJAGO Jungle Dragon Building Set, with Ninja Lloyd and Z...
SALE PRICE: £34.97 About this item […]
- LEGO 76170 Marvel Avengers Iron Man vs. Thanos Toy with Jet and 2 S...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £15.67YOU SAVE: £2.32 About this item […]