DFDS Logistics continues European expansion with new acquisition
DFDS Logistics has acquired the Danish freight forwarding firm ICT Logistics, which it said would strengthen and develop its eastern European position. ICT transports full and part loads between east and west Europe via road, air, sea and rail. Its services include oversize cargo, warehousing, distribution, and customs clearance.
As well as in the UK, it also has offices in Germany, Latvia, Romania, Ukraine and Germany.
- ^ DFDS Logistics continues European expansion with new acquisition (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- LEGO 71746 NINJAGO Jungle Dragon Building Set, with Ninja Lloyd and Z...
SALE PRICE: £34.97 About this item […]
- LEGO 76170 Marvel Avengers Iron Man vs. Thanos Toy with Jet and 2 S...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £15.67YOU SAVE: £2.32 About this item […]
- Dreamon Take Apart Dinosaur Toys for Kids with Storage Box Electric Drill, DIY...
RRP PRICE: £26.99SALE PRICE: £19.99YOU SAVE: £7.00 [With Storage Box] This dinosaurs toy set includes Tyrannosaurus Rex, Centrosaurus, Triceratops […]
- ZaxiDeel 12 Pack Sensory Stress Ball – Alleviate Tension, Anxiety and Improve...
RRP PRICE: £19.95SALE PRICE: £18.45YOU SAVE: £1.50 COLORFUL SQUEEZE BALLS – 12 pcs different colors novelty pressures ball of advance and […]