Culina Group reveals new brand identity
Culina Group has rolled out a new brand identity following its recent purchase of Eddie Stobart.
The company described its new brand as “a refined design that is confident yet simple”, adding that now was the right time to overhaul its visual identity following the takeover of GreenWhiteStar Acquisitions in July.
- ^ Culina Group reveals new brand identity (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Nuheby Bath Toys Bath Track Game Shower Toys Bath Watermill Toy Bath Time...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £16.99YOU SAVE: £1.01 【Bath Games for Kids】Kids can create a fun diy toy for themselves, which helps develop both […]
- Sinoeem Toy Rocket Launcher for Kids, Incl 2 Launchers & 8 Foam Rockets, Shoots...
SALE PRICE: £14.98YOU SAVE: £5.01 Dueling Jump Rockets：2 Independent Rockets. Launcher lets more kids play with launch rockets at the same time, […]
- BRIO My First Railway Beginner Pack
RRP PRICE: £40.09SALE PRICE: £29.99YOU SAVE: £10.10 Includes curved wooden track, ascending wooden track, colourful bridge, engine and magnetic […]
- LEGO City 60243 Police Helicopter Chase Toy with ATV Quad Bike, Motorbike and...
RRP PRICE: £24.99SALE PRICE: £18.75YOU SAVE: £6.24 This multi-vehicle set includes a cool ATV quad bike, a helicopter toy, motorbike and a getaway […]