Cargo thieves turn to angle grinders to break into metal trailers, NaVCIS warns hauliers
The National Vehicle Crime Intelligence Service (NaVCIS) is urging hauliers to take action to prevent cargo theft after more than 900 notifications of freight crime were recorded in the first three months of 2021, with angle grinders used for the first time ever to break into metal sided trailers.
PC Mike Dawber, field intelligence officer for NaVCIS Freight, said: “There was a national pattern of reduced crime reporting during the first national lockdown, due to the increase in the amount […]
- ^ Cargo thieves turn to angle grinders to break into metal trailers, NaVCIS warns hauliers (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- LEGO 60261 City 4+ Central Airport Playset with Toy Plane, Fuel Truck & Pilot...
RRP PRICE: £44.99SALE PRICE: £35.99YOU SAVE: £9.00 Awesome little kid’s playset with a charter plane, terminal building, fuel tanker, baggage […]
- UWANTME Toy Guns for Nerf Gun Games 2 Pack with 60 Pcs Refill Foam Darts Bullet...
SALE PRICE: £16.99YOU SAVE: £3.00 UWANTME Upgraded Toy Guns: UWANTME always strive to develop more interesting shooting toys as the leading brand […]
- LEGO 42103 Technic Dragster Racing Car Toy to Hot Rod 2-in-1 Set wit...
SALE PRICE: £12.00YOU SAVE: £5.59 2-in-1 Dragster car that rebuilds into a cool Hot Rod with bold colours and flames shooting from the exhaust, […]
- Galt Toys 1105470 Horrible Science, Frightful First Experiments
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £15.97YOU SAVE: £2.02 A Horrible Science kit for young scientists to encourage early STEM learning Discover how to […]