M32 queues after crash between car and a lorry – live updates
Queues are building on the M32 southbound this afternoon after a crash between a car and a lorry.
The accident was reported at 4.34pm this afternoon (Friday, July 2) near Bristol City Centre as the motorway comes into the city, between Junction 2 B4058 Stapleton Road (Eastville) to J3 A4320 Easton Way (St Pauls).
Traffic monitoring site Inrix said: “M32 – City of Bristol – Southbound. Reports of queueing traffic due to accident, a car and a lorry involved on M32 Southbound from J2 B4058 Stapleton Road (Eastville) to J3 A4320 Easton Way (St Pauls).”
It is not yet known the extent of the damage to the vehicles or whether anyone was injured in the crash.
Highways England tweeted at 4.42pm: “#M32 Southbound between J2 #Eastville and J3 #StPauls #Bristol – We’re on the way to a report of a collision causing a blockage to the road. Congestion is building. Please seek an alternate route”
Elsewhere on the M4 just before the weekend an injured woman was cut out a car that landed on its roof, causing hours of delays to motorists.
This is a live blog and updates will appear below as they come in
- ^ M4 crash: Injured woman cut out of car that landed on its roof (www.bristolpost.co.uk)
- ^ Get today’s top stories and entertainment for free straight into your inbox (www.bristolpost.co.uk)
- ^ which happened at around 9.30am (www.bristolpost.co.uk)
- ^ Read more here. (www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk)
- Kungfu Mall 2PCS Bird Feeders Hanging Wild Garden Bird Seed Feeder Hanging...
SALE PRICE: £12.99YOU SAVE: £1.00 About this item What you get: 2PCS Hanging Wild Bird Seed Feeders, size: 8.46*4.92inches/21.5*12.5cm. Material: […]
- Woodstock Chimes The ORIGINAL Guaranteed Musically Tuned Chime, Zenergy-Trio
RRP PRICE: £22.95SALE PRICE: £18.45YOU SAVE: £4.50 Good vibrations come from this trio of tuned rods Perfect in a classroom, as a gift or in your […]