As leader, I’ll transform Unite and put members first
Empty supermarket shelves are the picture of summer 2021. According to the Road Haulage Association, we’re short of 100,000 HGV drivers, but the truth is, the sector is an unappealing prospect for workers. Financial inducements to lure drivers won’t address the problems at the heart of the industry.
The government doesn’t help when its answer is to meddle with driver hours, further exhausting the existing pool.
- ^ As leader, I’ll transform Unite and put members first (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Wilson Ultra Elite Power Squash Racke
REGULAR PRICE: £34.99 About this item Wilson Ultra Elite Power Squash Racket String Pattern – 14×19 Designed to offer fantastic power, with […]
- Mercedes-AMG Petronas Lewis Hamilton 2022 Team Cap, Black
REGULAR PRICE: £33.50 Embroidered Mercedes Star on crown HD GT logo print badge on side panel Embroidered Hamilton logo and Mercedes AMG Petronas […]