Monkeypox ‘outbreak’ detected in Wales as two admitted to hospital
In most cases, monkeypox will resolve on its own and have no long-term effects on a person’s health.
Initial symptoms include a fever, headache, muscle aches, backache, swollen lymph nodes, chills and exhaustion.
People can suffer a rash, which often begins on the face before spreading to other parts of the body.
The rash changes from raised red bumps to spots filled with fluid. The spots eventually form scabs which later fall off.
It does not transmit easily between humans and is more commonly caught from animals.
- ^ Matt Hancock (uk.news.yahoo.com)
- ^ while giving evidence to a committee of MPs about the government’s handling of the COVID pandemic (uk.news.yahoo.com)
- ^ Blow for 21 June reopening as Indian COVID variant likely to be 60% more infectious than Kent (uk.news.yahoo.com)
- Skechers Girl’s On-the-go 600 Slip On Trainers
RRP PRICE: £52.00SALE PRICE: £39.64YOU SAVE: £12.36 Uppers: Textile Linings: Textile Outer Material: Synthetic Inner Material: Textile Sole: […]
- Hozelock 2412R3444 30m Compact Reel with 20m Hose
SALE PRICE: £30.00YOU SAVE: £8.22 Stores up to 30 m of 12.5 mm diameter loose hose Freestanding with a handle for easy movement around a garden […]